Andrea Bordenca is one of the co-leaders of the Foundations for Generative Leadership Program. This is a 3 day workshop that introduces the distinctions of language, mood and embodiment and puts all three into action. These events happen throughout the year. A schedule of events is here: http://generateleadership.com/foundations-generative-leadership/
Email: email@example.com if you are interested in learning more, would like to bring these distinctions to your organization or team, or enroll in one of the scheduled workshops
Presentation and Speaking Engagements
Andrea Bordenca is a professional speaker who speaks issues of coordination, navigating change, embodying dignity and influence, and conflict and producing results through shifting conversations. Recent events include various live events on behalf of IGL, workshops through her organization Lead Yourself Youth, her organization, The Women’s Collaborative, and speaking at industry events. She has been featured on podcasts, local television, and community events.
Recent Events Sample
• Presentation and Workshop Facilitation, Imaging Conference and Expo, Navigating Change and Conflict in a Changing Healthcare Landscape
• Presentation and Workshop Facilitation, Easing Anxiety & Building Resilience for Future Leaders
• Presentation and Workshop Facilitation, Belchertown Women's Collaborative, Creating Vision from Care
• Tele-Class Series Presentation and Facilitation, Mindfulness for Leaders
• Speaking Engagement and Presentation, Bay Path College, Engaging in Discomfort: Leadership Challenges
• Webinar Series Facilitation, Improving Service Delivery & Navigating Difficult Conversations
Join DESCO CEO, Lead Yourself Youth Founder, and Leadership Coach, Andrea Bordenca in a facilitated community learning conversation.
Leadership & Learning Breakfast: Designing Purposeful Action through Self-Care